Thursday, July 26, 2007

Phriday Philler: I'm on vacation

You heard me. I am going on vacation starting today. No fainting goats updates from me until mid-next week at the earliest. Maybe someone else will post something, but I doubt it.

Before I leave, here are some links compiled over the past few weeks. A linkdump if you will.

First, children are all pussies. I recommend you punch the next toddler you see right in the face. Boom, bitch!

Moving on, we have this woman who lives in a tiny house. I want one of those. It'd be like living in my car, but better!

Lets break this up with a music video. Here we have Cold War Kids' performance on Jimmy Kimmel. Sure its no prog-metal noise, but hey I guess I'm getting soft in my old age. Go ahead and hang me out up to dry.


Next we have my personal hero, Didier Drogba, the soccer player who single-handedly almost ended a civil war. Is there anything he can't do? Men want to be him and women want to be with him.

You know who needs a hug? That gunman who was about to rob you and your family.

Haha, semen.

Oh yeah almost forgot, the Simpsons Movie comes out tommorrow. I'm sure I'll see it. And I'm sure it won't anywhere near as good as any of the episodes previously listed here. Although spiderpig still makes me laugh. The biting satire just hasn't been there for the past ten years or so. But if you doubt the Simpsons, here's some pretty good arguments that they are better than everything, ever. Seriously, try to imagine life with Homer et al. Try to try at least.

Well that's about it. I'll be in New York City by way of Atlantic City in the next few days. Perhaps I will riot after seeing Rage Against the Machine and Wu Tang. So long for now fatties!

0 comments: