Monday, July 16, 2007

Mature, intelligent political discourse

You may have heard about the so-called "Obama girl" whose video
I got a Crush ... On Obama skyrocketed to the top of the viral video heap, with more than two million views and counting. Be forewarned though, if you click that link you will lose braincells. Probably about a whippets' worth.

Anyway, she's back with a new video. This time Obama Girl faces off against Guiliani Girl, who says she wants Rudy to be "Guili-on-me" See for yourself.


Far be it from me to make sweeping generalizations about what the introduction of these videos could bring to American politics. uhhh ... Zeitgeist is fucked? What can I say, it's beyond me.

I mean, I like Obama and all -- I sure hope he beats out Hillary, but go ahead and call me a Paultard, cause I'm seriously considering changing my party affiliation from independent to republican just so I can vote for Ron Paul in the primary.

Ron Paul: Significantly less crazy than Mike Gravel.

1 comments:

grant said...

i agree...ron paul is definitely a breath of fresh air in today's partisan politics. i don't agree with some of his conservative stances, but i respect that he is willing to stand up for what he believes in regardless of what the base thinks. you know, i used to think that another republican fell into a similar category back in 1999...his name was mccain. whatever happened to that guy? oh yeah, he lost to george w(orst president ever) bush. now he's just another spineless republican who caters to the base...completely pathetic, much like giuliani, thompson, and romney. i really hope ron paul sticks it out til the end because we need more people like him on both sides.