Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Friday night lights

It's that time again, folks. While some guys are spending time in court and getting ready to wrestle, most professional football players are packing their hyperbaric chamber into their Denali and heading to training camp. I thought I would set the mood a little with some videos. First, this one goes back to 1994 in Texas. It's high school ball, but down there, that's as serious as it gets. Plano East is down 41-17 with only 3-minutes remaining. I smell a comeback.



On a side note, that star makes me puke. Next, for some more shit from Texas, this dude makes some sick moves. I believe he's making his way into the Big10 world and attending Big Blue this fall. Keep your eyes peeled for his hurdle move. Embarrassing.



Lastly, BDawk:



LOL at the 1:53 mark.

1 comments:

thope said...

Bdawk would like to present a requiem ... FOR YOUR FACE.

I have no idea what that means.