Sunday, July 01, 2007

Carlos Beltran eats babies

Yeah, per A-Rob's request, I tried to come up with some photoshop action of Jose Reyes getting shivved. Didn't really work out. It's really hard to do blood in PS.

I did come up a couple things that I'm less than excited about, including the internet memetastic image above. It's no Barry Bonds as gorilla or even a blinged out Jimmy Rollins, but whatever.

I can still fantasize about Chase bringing a bat out into the field with him during the all star game and breaking the legs (or face) of Jose Reyes and David Wright both.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Well played.

The S-man told me yesterday at the game that David Wright was caught with a teenage boy prostitute from Bangkok. Who would have guessed?

Anonymous said...

If your hatred for the Mets is so great, why is your email OzzyMet7 or something like that. It should be PhillyOzz83.

thope said...

FYI-
Ozzy is Ozzy Osbourne
Met is Metallica
7 is sevendust

In my defense I was like 15 when I came up with that