Friday, July 06, 2007

Phriday Philler

I don't have too much this week. Partying on the fourth of july took a lot out of me, plus I am going to a wedding this afternoon. So here are some quick hit links.

Here's an article about "deep-thinkers" struggles in the business world today. I hate networking.

Everybody needs some quality advice on what not to do during a zombie attack.

This is kind of a cool little map about who has conquered the middle east in the past 5000 years. And by cool I mean mildly informative.

You may remember the middle sister from Full House, Stephanie Tanner. Well she's recovered from her meth addiction and "upgraded" her assets.

And finally what would a post be if I didn't leave you with a video. Here we have David Bowie's epic performance on Extras. Probably the best moment on the show outside of when Harry Potter carried around a condom with no wrapper in his pocket and propositioned Gervais' friend.

Are you having a laugh?

0 comments: