Monday, July 30, 2007

Procrastination is calling and it misses you

I was cruising the information superhighway today and stopped by a few haunts I used to venture onto back in the day to burn some time. There is this Coloring Book Land site which adds captions to images you would find in a coloring book. They've changed it up a little since my last visit. There used to be cheesy music repeating in the background that made it feel like a 50's commercial.

A colleague of mine clued me into Cliff Yablonski. I recall wanting to quit reading at page 3 but ended up clicking my way through the entire collection. Of course those were my Indiana days, and truthfully, there isn't much else to do.

If online comic strips that are updated daily are your fancy, let me suggest Least I Could Do. Starting from the first strip and reading up to the current is an excellent way to waste time which should be spent writing a thesis. Damn you Rayne Summers.

For those of you at the festivities in AC this past weekend, this video should conjure up a chuckle.



That's beautiful, man.

0 comments: