Friday, July 20, 2007

Phriday Philler



All you sports fans out there, I gotta recommend former Deadspin weekend editor The Mighty MJD's daily column over at the FanHouse, dubbed The Debriefing. The dude is consistently hilarious. Be it his rip on ESPN's Who's now competition called "Who's Erstwhile" or simply referring to an NFL wideout as "240 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal" the guy brings it.

Anybody else watch Flight of the Conchords? It's kind of weird and the humor is pretty dry, but boy those Kiwis are hilarious. Do yourself a favor and go watch some of their videos. GINGER BALLS!

On a more hilariously sobering note, we have this tale of neocons on a cruise. Oh yeah, the muslims are coming you dumb motherfuckers, wait I better shut up, cause if I speak my mind I should be executed. It disturbs me that my roommate is one of these people. I can't wait til he gets home and tells me the latest from Colin "Shrutebag" Cowherd about how black people hate dogs. Grah. Also, along the same lines, there's this video about Generation Chickenhawk. Damn that one chick it pretty hot, too bad she's a fascist.


And finally, I don't know if you have heard, but the last Harry Potter book comes out tonight. I haven't actually read any of the books, but if I did I would definitely put on of these hilarious fake covers on it to hide my shame. Because only real men read "Memoirs of a Shark Fucker"

Well thats it for me. I'm going to go drown my troubles in a bottle of Jim Beam and watch Children of Men on repeat. FUN

0 comments: