Friday, April 27, 2007

Phriday Philler



Got a few things here to cap off the week.

First we have the Phillies countdown to 10,000 losses. Right now the phightin phils stand a mere 32 losses away -- in the best case scenario they won't cross that milestone until July. But I got my money on early June. There are a couple sites running a countdown, here's one. Watch for me running across the field in a flesh colored bodysuit when they "break the record"

Second, in case you didn't know sorority girls are a bunch of shallow bitches, here's video evidence. From that bastion of higher learning, Northwestern, no less.
LETS GET DRUNK AND VOMIT OFF THE FOURTH FLOOR SUNDECK WHILE WATCHING MARCO HIT MIKE BROWN IN THE EYE WITH A SPATULA. Sorry inside joke -- just remember that universal truth -- Tri-Delts are whores.

Whats that? There aren't enough music videos about werewolves having sex on this blog? Well consider that problem solved.
"Your not like all the other girls."
"Why? Because I'm Canadian?"
"Ha ha ha ha!"
"Yeah probably"


Here's a map of pirate attacks in 2006. Apparently the carribbean isn't the hotbed of pirate activity that Johnny Depp would like you to believe. Douche.

Hmmm, what else? Well this is in poor taste. But it still makes me laugh. As noted before, I am a bad person, corrupting the minds of today's youth with my godless propaganda. Just like Oprah.

Finally -- TMoney, if you don't get your damn stoner movie response up by Sunday you will be berated with extreme ambivalence. The biggest of dogs my ass.

3 comments:

E-roc said...

I'm completely disillusioned with modern day pirates now. I used to have mad respect, but all those attacks take place along the coast. I thought they waged epic seiges and ambushes on unsuspecting billionaires in their yachts on international waters. I know I haven't read any articles about pirates looting and pillaging port towns so these posers are probably just breaking into docked boats.

tdenevi said...

I've been on a classic weekend bender in California this weekend. Mmm, psychotic and quasi-alcoholic cousins. Wrote the post on the plane, you slave driving cocksucker. will have it up today

thope said...

TMoney-
Your god damn right you will. And call me massah.