Wednesday, April 11, 2007

2 and 6 babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yeah thats right, you all will remember the night it all turned around for the 2007 Philadelphia Phillies. A cold night at Shea that was delayed when a cat ran across the outfield. I think it was a tabby.

But really I am writing this just to call Denevi out. I see your name up there right next to mine as a contributor to this blog. But what have you contributed? One lousy post that culminated in a Cincinnati-chili joke, the Ice Cube commercial and a bunch of comments where you call me baller. Queer.

Sure the Ice Cube commercial was solid gold, but I've gotten more out of my sister's travel blog. Its baseball season you son of a bitch. Where's that rapist wit that penned the epic "Jeff Shulman dragon" e-mail? Where I ask?

Ooooohhhh, you had to take your new computer back thrice, cause it didn't work. wah wah. That's what you get for not buying your shit from a Russian guy in the parking lot of Best Buy. Craigslist is a wonderful thing.

Imagine Ivan Drago saying, "You want Photoshop? I hook you up."

Sure my 5 key doesn't work anymore, but its no problem when a spare keyboard can be purchased for $7. On craigslist.

You probably went to the Apple store like a sucker. So here you go, enjoy.

not racist

1 comments:

tdenevi said...

I left like three comments and they all disappeared.

It's go time bitches. 1 a week posts. Call me out again and I'll photoshop you onto a love shot of Burrell and Victorino.

Don't fuck with me. I'll scratch you off my balls with my muthafuckin paws.