Friday, April 13, 2007

Phriday Philler



"Stop now before it's too late, been eating in the ghetto on a hundred-dollar plate. Nothing lasts forever, that's the way it's gotta be. There's a great black wave in the middle of the sea."
-This lyric from The Arcade Fire's "Neon Bible" has been in my head all week and I still have no idea what it means.

Couple weekend links for your possible infotainment.

First we got Whitlock on nappy-headed hos. Take it from this cracker-ass-cracka, the former Page 2 scribe keeps it real.

Speaking of my post earlier this week about Imus, here's another article about people's progeny paranoia that dovetails nicely with the point I was trying to make. Plus it rips on fatties, which I wholeheartedly support.

On the lighter side, this is just ridiculous.

And I would be remiss if I didn't offer this awesome NES emulator. I just wish they had Mike Tyson's Punch Out.

Peace out kids -- I'm off to find myself a hooker and some blow.

0 comments: