Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Taking the show on the road

A friend of mine sent this video to me, and since I haven't posted in a while due to some business travel, I thought I would share. This guy has a lot of time on his hands, but hey, I'm blogging so I don't have much room to talk. For the record, southern Maryland is very boring, but the crabs are good. And no, not those kind of crabs.



I've seen people open bottles of beer with various objects: paper, lighters, shoes, etc., but nothing like this. Kudos. She's a keeper. Added bonus if she could add a lime to the beer without using her hands.



With football season approaching, I decided to throw in this video. This kid has some talent and raw speed. Looks like he tears up his pee-wee league much like Joseph Addai did to the Eagles last year in Indianapolis. Ugly. I bet USC has already contacted him regarding a verbal commitment.



That's it for now. Expect a new Deathmatch Listoff shortly.

0 comments: