Friday, August 17, 2007

Phriday Philler



First we have this foreign policy blog written by veterans, called 2Dinar. It's interesting to see the foreign policy perspectives of people who it affects the most.

Next we got some more Philly sports homerism. Donovan is making his return to the field tonight. And his return is welcomed by, uhhhh, this video?


Speaking of Philly sports homerism, Darren Daulton is fucking nuts.

Hrm ... this is pretty much the best amateur music video I've ever seen. It's for "Why does my heart feel so bad?" off Moby's album Play, which has more songs in commercials than any other album ever. The video is kind of strange and depressing, but it fits the song. Takes me back to the summer after freshman year of college, driving around listening to Play and Doggystyle stoned out of my mind.

Thats it, I've probably said too much already, enjoy the weekend.

edit: here's the video anonymous keeps talking about
its no cows with guns, but still.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

charlie, lets go to candy mountain. come on were going on an adventure.

Most riduculous thing I have seen in a while and I recently saw 3 black cross-dressing hookers.