Friday, August 10, 2007

Phriday Philler



After a two week absence we have another edition of Phriday Philler, where I hastily throw together some stupid crap I found online while drunk. Politics? Sports? Comedy? Who knows what you'll find!

In case you doubt the hatred of my corporate overlords, check out this blog. Granted you probably need to work for a JRC paper to truly appreciate the blog, but it is a surprisingly accurate depiction of the culture I work in every day. Yay! Takes me back to days like this one.

Check this out, it's some sort of miracle substance. But will it blend?

Hey, did you hear NFL training camps have started? It's true. To celebrate check out this list of action stars who you want leading a two minute drill. My vote is for Arnold from Predator.

Hrm. What else? An ancient lake trapped under antarctic ice? Sure why not.

And finally, I don't know how many others have been watching John from Cincinnati, but the season finale is on Sunday. It's what would happen if a mildly retarded Jesus entered a surf community south of San Diego. Or something. I am anxious to see if there are any answers coming. Thank god David Chase isn't involved. I guess the twin peaks comparisons are apt.

Thats all for now. I got a few things in the works that may or may not happen. Most badass fictional characters anyone? I call Jules. Enjoy your weekend.

0 comments: