Monday, August 27, 2007

cRAZY music videos

Not too much going on, I've been entertaining myself watching the idiocy that is Miss Teen South Carolina about a dozen times. It's like a car crash, excruciating yet I cannot look away.

Anyway, I got a couple random-ass kinda-electonica music videos from Scandinavia for your possible infotainment.

First we have this little guy. It is featured on youtube, which generally means worth watching(?), especially if its not some tool talking into the camera. You can tell those by the fact that it's just someones head in the preview.

It's from the Icelandic band Mum for their song "They made frogs smoke till they exploded." The video fits the song somehow.



Next we have Norwegian duo Royksopp and their song "Remind Me," which you may remember from that Geico commercial where the caveman is riding on the moving walkway at the airport. It's pretty much the most informative video I have ever seen. I think they should broadcast this out into space. SCIENCE!
The understated joke, according to the person who put it up on Youtube (the most reliable source possible), is all the elaborate systems humans have set up just to sit in a box and look at a screen all day. Either that or the miraculous complexities of modern life.

1 comments:

tdenevi said...

I demand a post on the rape of the Mets.