Friday, January 11, 2008

Damn right



AAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The fattest cat in the world is dead. I don't even have a joke here. That cat is was enormous.

Here's a cool story about a guy with no legs. He has traveled the world, snapping photos of people staring at him. Be sure to check out the video. Watching him maneuver on his skateboard brings to mind the movie "Kids" where the presumably homeless guy is panhandling on the subway, singing "I have no legs."

Along the same lines of the "My New Haircut" video, we have hot chicks with douchebags.

Cockpits. Heh.

I got Netflix, and it's pretty much the greatest thing ever. So far I've seen The Hoax, A Scanner Darkly, and Wet Hot American Summer. All good. If you haven't seen Wet Hot American Summer, I highly recommend it. So fucking droll. Montage, bitches!


Ways to be annoying. Some of these are pretty funny and/or ridiculous. Some highlights:
Ask people what gender they are.
Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."
Paint the side of your house with a giant eyeball.
Grow a mustache and beard on only one side of your face.
Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a "croaking" noise.


Thats it, I'm going to go spread seeds throughout the land.

0 comments: