Sunday, September 30, 2007

Run from the memories


Consider this a belated/shitty edition of the phriday philler. The last thing I want is the curse of TMoney* to ruin the Phils chances at the postseason.

The Saturday loss coupled with the Mets win has Phillies fans everywhere ringing their hands with great vigor. Suddenly the sure thing that was the Mets collapse does not seem so certain. The possibility of a the Phillies straight-up missing the playoffs (by one game again no less, I fucking called it) has everyone remembering so many failed attempts in years past. Chico Ruiz=Matt Chico. *shudder*

Ah well, best not to think about all that too much. No whammies. Here a few things I came across in the past couple days.

First, you may remember the UF "Don't tase me bro!" guy. And in the natural progression of life, somebody remixed that with MC Hammer. Of course they did.


Haha, monkeysphere. Pirate Monkey named Slappy, that's pure gold.

Remember even if your sports team loses, there is always after hours parties. That is if you aren't stuck in domestic bliss. In which case you can go shopping with your wife instead. Suckers.

OK that's it. I'm going to go root root root for the home team.

*There is no such thing as the curse of TMoney. Yet.

5 comments:

Andrew said...

Phillies = NL East Champs

tdenevi said...

I demand a photoshop collage of NL MVP Jimmy Rollins.

We all know what happens if I don't get it.

By the way, how hot is it that Peavy has to pitch against the Rockies tomorrow--those bitches dance so that Victory-yes can laugh.

THe ghost of Milton Bradley lives.

tdenevi said...

"I'm no prophet, just a baseball player," Rollins said.

Anonymous said...

The article about the after hours party was the best thing I have ever read. Phils and CrackRockies game on Wed. Booyakasha.
-BlackoutBoy

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. Such clever work and exposure!
Keep up the terrific works guys I've included you guys to my blogroll.

Feel free to surf to my web-site: Psn Code Generator