Saturday, September 01, 2007

A-TRAIN DROPPED THE BALL

On a day when michigan lost to a Division I-AA Football Championship Subdivision team, I just want to remember that magical fall of 2000. Santana made music magic with Rob Thomas, Scary Movie was redefining comedy, the frat was still more than two years away from "whale-gate" and I watched Northwestern beat Big Blue in one of the most ridiculous games in college football history.



So congrats to you, Appalachian State Mountaineers. With this win and locking down the enrollment of Miss Teen South Carolina, you are putting yourselves on the map. South Africa.

Also as an aside -- Comcast needs to stop the pissing the contest with the Big Ten over the broadcast rights. Y'all fucking rape my wallet every month already, just show me the goddamn games. I am get the sports tier already, jerks! Sure I could go out to a bar with DirectTV to get my fill of CJ Bacher and Tyrell Sutton, but then I would have to leave my apartment. Rant Over.

1 comments:

Andrew said...

The next obsolete Carr coming out of Michigan will be Lloyd.