Friday, September 07, 2007

Phriday Philler



Someday I will become a god among bros.


Heard rumors that The Wire is coming back on January 6. Finally, I have something to live for. Not sure how accurate that exact date is as I saw it in the comments section over at FreeDarko, but I'm going to go ahead and assume its true. Good stuff from the Washington Post, who was there on the final day of shooting. Gotta keep the devil down in the hole.

Speaking of freedarko, the latest post over there raises some interesting points. ie did you know the Shaq apparently is Muslim? Shocking that the NBA doesn't play that up more. Louis Farrakhan is widely accepted as mainstream by now right?

Gah its been a slow week and I'm fried. So here's a video of a dude lighting a firecracker in his mouth. He'd be stupid not too.



Later on kids -- I'm going to go rig up a homemade spoiler for my car. Enjoy the weekend.

0 comments: