Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It's on like voltron


Six games. Half a fucking dozen. That's all there is. Win 'em all and it's playoffs. This is the year?

The Padres are imploding. Thanks to my friend and yours Milton Bradley, their season is scrabbled their postseason hopes are at risk they aren't acting like hungry hungry hippos in regards to the playoffs.

Just saying, it's nice to see another team imploding. I am not in anyway assuming that the Phillies are going to make the playoffs. That would be foolish. No whammies.

3 comments:

tdenevi said...

Jimmy Rollins should be the right hand, you racist bastard.

Also, Milton Bradley went crazy because the umpire boyed him. If I knew that that's all it would take to kill the Padres, well, I'm just sayin...

Go Phillies.

tdenevi said...

And Jesus christ--tied for the wild card and just back in the division, and you come up with one post a week that includes some voltron mock-up shit? What, it took hours to make Pat Burrell look like a foot?

Way too much time on your hands my ass.

Work harder bitches. I gots children to feed and even I've managed to write two completely un-whining posts.

Though I find it eerily comforting that the left foot seems to be looking at me.

T

thope said...

You would be surprised how much time it takes to make Pat Burrell look like a foot. I eventually had to scrap that idea and use Brett Myers.