Monday, March 31, 2008

Opening Day: A picture gallery

The Phillies are losing, which is the real indication that baseball's back -- at least if you live in the Phillopolis. To celebrate, lets take a look at some baseball images that may or may not have appeared here in the past.

Needless to day, I am pretty excited and not sober about the new season. Especially because of the season tickets.


The best analogy I can make for the Phils is that they are like a bunch of robotic lions that join together and form a giant robot man that possibly shoot lasers out of its eyes or hands. Is it sad I am prouder of this 'shop than anything else I've ever done?


I forget how I came up with the idea for this one, but it certainly proves my debilitating racism. (Note: racism probably not debilitating). Gorillas don't take steroids!



Hmm, what other teams are good in the National League? Brewers? Cubs? If only those two teams could be combined into an underage drunken bear. Wait a minute ...


Well that's not really all that baseball related, sue me. JROLL YARD BITCH TIES FOR ALL.


Who could forget Victorino as creationist Jesus? His favorite film is The Passion of the Christ for some reason.


It seems most of the stuff in the archives is Phillies related. It's almost like I prefer that team over the others. But I know we have at least one twins fan who stops by on occasion, and whose favorite author is Kent Hrbek no doubt.



Well the Phils are now down 4 and that's about all I can manage for now. In closing: Mr. Met is a kid toucher.

4 comments:

tdenevi said...

well played sir.

montagggggge.

Lot a drinkin to get through this Giants season. Thank the black Jesus (Barry) I got an early start.

Not debilitating.

TD

Anonymous said...

Nice pic up top. Animals drinking 40s? You can't go wrong there.

tdenevi said...

Where have all the goats gone?

thope said...

I been neglecting the goats, sorry TMoney. It's busy as shit with my job that pays -- Barack Obama aka the Jackie Robinson of Presidents was in town today.