Friday, October 05, 2007

This is a disaster


"You can't Hoard fun. It has no shelf life."
-Hunter S. Thompson


Congratulations to the winners of the 2007 Beard and Moustache championships.

Apparently the whole "Don't tase me bro!" thing is all deep and shit, and is a classic example of a hip catchphrase. I think my use of it falls the hip nostalgic nihilistic phase. Either that or its hilarious to see a dude get tased.

I have something in my notes for this post called "nightmare fuel" and I forget what it refers too, I think it was something specific. This is probably ill-advised, but lets see what we can turn up through a little google search ... OH GOD WHY! KILL IT NOW! Yeah that's the end of that. Stupid lack of memory.

This reporter getting hit on is fucking hilarious.


The sacrilicious nature of this site intrigues me, kinda.

Thursday night is the night for the funny on TV apparently. I thoroughly enjoyed The Office and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Also worth noting is 30 Rock, complete with Jerry Seinfeld and gratuitous plugs for his new movie. It's a shame that show is too smart to be a hit. You can watch old episodes here.

I enjoyed this story about a stubborn old woman.

That's all I got, I'm going up to central Pennsylvania to get drunk in the middle of nowhere this weekend. Wish me luck.

1 comments:

tdenevi said...

"She wasn't a personable dog, but she was my lone companion," Macefield said sadly. "When my dog died, I bawled my eyes out."

ha ha ha. Suck it the old. Reminds me of cubs fans.

I'll do well not to mention your Phillies here.