Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fuck you, deer

So driving home from a typically riveting township planning commission meeting tonight, rocking out to some Bulls on Parade, when out of nowhere fucking cloppy the late night deer jumps out in front of my car.

Well I just fucking plowed right through the fucker and kept going. It's head hit the passenger side windshield and put a wicked crack in it. It also took off the passenger side mirror. Not too much damage other than that to the car, although I imagine the deer's seen better days. Fucking bitch.

I wanted to to post the video from Tommy Boy where the deer destroys their car, but the interweb has failed me. Fuck copyright. Fuck it right in the ear.

But then again, the search was not entirely fruitless, as I did find this newscasting brilliance.
SPOILER ALERT: The dude with the giant beard later shot the deer and ate it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

the adventures of thope never fail to amaze. between this deer and the previously blogged bird attack, I think there is an animal conspirancy against you. Hopefully the trusty Saturn will continue to protect you. I wouldn't recommend going to the zoo anytime soon.