Thursday, October 25, 2007

Coming soon

The NBA is starting next week. I'm going to be a contrarian and say it's my second favorite league, behind the Barclay's English Premier.

There are two easily tangible reasons why the NBA is so high on my list. Ernie, Kenny and Charles in the best sports studio show in the world, and freedarko. Turn on TNT for one, and for the other, check out the EVERY PLAYER PREVIEW here, here and here.

To be a complete homer, my favorite is Allen Iverson:

TRUE I GOT MORE FANS THAN THE AVERAGE MAN BUT NOT ENOUGH LOOT TO LAST ME TO THE END OF THE WEEK, I LIVE BY THE BEAT LIKE YOU LIVE CHECK TO CHECK. IF YOU DON'T MOVE YO' FOOT THEN I DON'T EAT, SO WE LIKE NECK TO NECK. YES WE DONE COME A LONG WAY LIKE THEM SLIM ASS CIGARETTES FROM VIRGINIA, THIS AIN'T GON STOP SO WE JUST GONNA CONTINUE.


Also, Sam Cassell looks like an alien. And is quite patient.

1 comments:

grant said...

that kid is a total douchebag. and i hate sam cassell, so that's saying something.