Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Back seat with my leg all stiff

You may think the life of a small town reporter/web editor is all political intrigue, rapidly spinning newspapers with crazy headlines, sexy parties and rum chased with whiskey.

It's more like looking through boring legal documents, four hour meetings about sewers, waiting for people to not call you back and fatties throwing themselves at you.

It's not at all how they described it in several movies like the one with Sally Field and Paul Newman, that's for sure.

This blog is small respite. I am too lazy to be creative. Tonight, for example, I just started writing whatever crap came to mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meetings about sewers, fatties throwing themselves at you, where do I sign up? It might be boring but at least they are paying the big bucks. (HA) If it makes you feel any better, I dropped like $170 at the bar the other night. At least now you are not the only broke one. That was also one of the worst videos I have ever seen. Damn you! I want that 5 minutes back.

grant said...

that video was basically a rip off of tim and eric awesome show great job! check out clips on adultswim.com

fatties need love too.