Friday, October 19, 2007

Eats babies



Sup fatties, sorry for not getting this up earlier, I was in NYC drinking beer out of styrofoam cups at a bar with hipsters. Plus now I work on Fridays, so I don't have all afternoon that day to look for the good stuff, possibly while high.

Speaking of New York, I am apparently a big fan of the Not for tourists guidebooks.

Speaking of fatties, here's an interesting article about how the farm bill shapes what it is we eat. Although farmer grant may have a differing opinion.

Quick question. Why would you want to legalize drugs? After all, they are already California's number one cash crop. Think about all the hippie farmers who would be out of work.

Flaming squirrel blows up car. Now there's a headline you don't see everyday. It's some quality journalism, especially the part about the tombstone. And speaking of squirrels, here's a video.


What's that? There should be more break-dancing movies? Well I guess you haven't heard about Step Up 2 the Streets. I don't know.

That's it. I'm going to go mourn the death of Lindsay Dawn Riley.

0 comments: