Sunday, October 14, 2007

Serenity Now


"This game is rigged, man. We like them little bitches on the chessboard."
-Preston "Bodie" Broadus


Sorry for not posting anything in a while. Been busy with work and "The Wire" has been on demand, which had been taking up a lot of my time. No Bubbles, don't go back to the needle! I blame Wee Bey.

Anyway. Let's light this candle.

In case you haven't heard, you can download the new Radiohead album straight from their website, and pay whatever you think is appropriate. I haven't listened to Radiohead since my copy of OK Computer was stolen by a crackhead in aught three, but the new album is enjoyable so far, especially because I bought it for $2. The RIAA sucks.

Frank Rich can bitch about 'Good Germans' all he wants, as long as I don't have to pay a war tax.

If that's not horrifying enough for you: Check this out.

awwwwwwwwwwwww

Ten million ways to die. Choose One.
Me, I'm going with the tunnel of death.

Have you heard about this new breed of internet terrorists that call themselves anonymous? It's true. It's seems they attack innocent AOL and MySpace users by hacking. "Anonymous" has even infiltrated this here fainting goats, often asking for more Philly sports masturbation. Fortunately we have local Fox affiliates blowing the lid off this secret society of websites.
So. Many. Jokes. Brain. Exploding. Like. That. Van.



That's all I got, maybe check back later for something on YOUR NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS. That is if this case of Molson is as inspirational as it refreshing.

0 comments: