Friday, May 04, 2007

Phriday Philler



Couple things while I clean up the puddle of urine that mysteriously appeared in my bathroom last night.

WARRIORS. The bandwagon rides on with everyone outside of Dallas who cares about the NBA in tow. The Ebays is abuzz with warriors talk. Everyone is all like "ZOMG GSW PWNS! MOAR!" or something to that effect.
And to those poor suffering Dallas fans who say they are suffering one of the worst sports years ever? Boo freaking hoo, bitches. Cry me a goddamn river on Troy Aikman's shoulder. Dallas Sucks.

Hmmm, what else? Entertainment weekly's top 25 Sci-Fi shows/movies of the past 25 years? Solid list I think. Matrix is number 1 in case you are wondering. Also, Starship Troopers fucking rules. In fact it probably merits a "So bad its good" down the line. But for now:
"You're some kind of big, fat, smart bug aren't ya."


Keeping with the science fiction, there's this guy, who says that we will all be robotic cyborgs in 40 years, or something. He did predict (not invent) the Internet -- so he's got some street cred. I'll just wait for the movie based on his book "The Singularity is Near" brought to you by the people who did "The Day After Tommorrow." I just hope Dennis Quaid is involved somehow.

Thats it, I'm going to go set up a needlessly complex rube goldberg contraption in my apartment.

1 comments:

tdenevi said...

That's some good philler. But Star Trek TNG 8th?Horseshit.

Also, i'm now convinced robots will rule the world.