Friday, November 23, 2007

How do it feel to be high without drugs?


In regards to a couple commenters who have been asking for posts on various topics, I'll paraphrase Slug from Atmosphere: I have nothing but respect for my audience. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Yeah J-Roll won the MVP. Huzzah! Bask in his reflected glory white people!

Yeah I ride a fucking bicycle. What's it to you? I'm a communist (also poor), no real news there.

The reason I haven't had any posts up this week is I've been sick with some sort of flu-like virus. Coughing up yellow shit, breaking a sweat. Shaking like a leaf. But that's what I get, for pouring my own poison and throwing it back[dead prez].

That said, here's some links to consider while reveling in the knowledge of who Sweet Caroline (BAH BAH BAH) is.

The strangest disaster in the world. Sucks to be you, Africa.

Dammit Woman! Get me a beer or I'll shoot our goats! Ha ha. Wisconsin.

Here's five drinks that bartenders hate to make.

And finally, no fainting goats post is complete without a video.

2 comments:

tdenevi said...

Is that Toby from the office on the bicycle?

Also: pure comic gold--"the officer had to shoot Chloe." Ha! It's funny because other people care about goats too.

Also, I'm glad the Chron has taken time off it's maniacal persecution of man-Jesus Barry Bonds to chronicle the plight of lame-ass SF bartenders.

Communist? Isn't that the same thing as being a Delta Chi? (Zing.)

Everybody gets sick, you pussy. Write more. I said it.

Lovingly,

TD

charles said...

It's places like Waupaca that prevent Wisconsin from being taken seriously as a state.

"We took those goats swimming, we took them to Dairy Queen to get ice cream, they were completely leash-trained."

Buy a dog or two, you twits. Goats are for making cheese and delicious Central American stew.