Friday, November 02, 2007

Happy now, bitch?



Get your damn hands off my booze and car keys, you teetotalling bastards. God forbid people drink responsibly, or at all. I blame Harry J. Anslinger.

Gotta give a shout out to what I consider to be a spinoff of this blog, dr.gpeice's Why I'm Radical. It's like the fainting goats had a baby, and it looks like Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Speaking of babies... Hey TMoney, as the only known peruser here with any kids, I require you get a monkey babysitter and let us know how its goes.

I'm a little late on this, but this is the most ridiculous ending of a football game I have ever seen.


Speaking of old crap you may have already seen, this map of the online world from xkcd is pretty good.

Hey look, its the world's most beautiful ass.

That's all I got, enjoy your weekend. I'm going to spend mine at the elephant enclosure at the zoo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friday filler - so entertaining.
The story about the elephant was awesome. I think I am going to watch the simpsons episode with stampy. Because its friday and it isn't torture(according to future attorney general), i think i will start waterboarding my liver. Can I get an explanation of why McNulty crashed his car the second time? Am I missing something or was it just some dumb druken act? It has been puzzling me for days.

thope said...

This is taken straight from the episode synopsis at HBO.com, hope it clears it up for ya.

McNulty is wasted after a night of drinking and from a bar calls Elena, who hangs up on him. Barely able to sit behind the wheel, he leaves the bar to drive home and sideswipes a bridge abutment while making a turn. Undaunted, he backs up to try the turn again, to improve on his technique, but crashes his car even harder, damaging the front end severely. Nursing a bleeding hand, he goes to a nearby restaurant, and proceeds to pick up a waitress, spending the rest of the night having wild sex at her apartment.

Anonymous said...

i like the speed of responce. it does clear some things up for me. thanks.

tdenevi said...

Correction: I am the monkey babysitter. Any other babysitters would be less simian than me.