Friday, September 12, 2008

Nothing out of the ordinary


Hey look over there, it's a terrible column I wrote hungover about not having a car!

Here's some other stuff:

Intelligent people should look at this whenever they start hyperventilating about the latest election idiocy. It helps me at least.

Also in politics, I guess, is this twitter feed. Lack of context is the best.

Been mulling what Kurt Vonnegut book to read, any suggestions outside of Slaughterhouse Five? in the meantime there's always The Big Space Fuck.

The hell is this? Russian?

That's it, enjoy the weekend. Phillies-Brewers should be interesting. Also, football of all sorts. Later.

3 comments:

charles said...

My favorite Vonnegut books are God Bless you, Mr Rosewater, Player Piano and Breakfast of Champions.

Anonymous said...

Player piano was decent. I like Mother Night and Cat's Cradle. Galapagos was weird.

tdenevi said...

Good essayin, you baller essayist. I think your Nazi paper forbid my comment post. I blame capitalism.