Monday, September 15, 2008

Eagles - Cowboys: This time it's marginal


Yes, yes I am going to actually attempt a live blog. Fresh off a 10-mile bike ride in the dark from Victory brewing. Let's do this thing until I get lazy/bored.

Pregame: What are the odds Kornheiser mentions the suicide of David Foster Wallace sometime tonight? You know Dennis Miller would have. See: Commencement speech.

Just saw a trailer for the Max Payne movie. Best video game movie ever? It does have Marlo Stanfield.

Fuck you start the game.

And the Cowboys start the game with one of the fundamental follies: Kicking the ball out of bounds. Birds starting at the 40. Westbrook is good.

Ok we got a commercial break, 3-0 Birds. DeSean Jackson just didn't fumble. I am already losing interest in this. It will be the most half-assed piece of garbage ever.

Let's try some sense of place. I am sitting here in my dirty ass apartment. I may upload a photo so you can see the filth in which I live. Somewhere around 2019 Ridge (for life), except only with 2 people. One of us is even moving to China! Sorry if that makes sense none but 2 of you.

ROMO RHYMES WITH HOMO

I want TO to race Usain Bolt.

Apparently I have been written into a movie called "Messengers From Hell" playing a cop named Brady Ahorn. That is not even a joke. Obviously I've completely stopped paying attention to the game. Eagles got another field goal I guess. 7-6.

Glad I'm not paying attention. 14-6 Cowboys up. Time for some wine.

13-14. Now seems as good a time as any to post this. End of October. Call for details.



And the eagles just recovered a fumble in the endzone. Clearly a good sign.

I strongly dislike Terrell Owens. 20-21. Teen Wolf is on Fuse.

This game is fucking ridiculous. As is DeSean Jackson. He's is all like, fuck you I ain't scoring. FreeDarko? He was just helping pad Westbrook's stats.

TO 's been on some myostatin treatments.

You can't touch Donovan McNabb.

I think this is over. It's nearly halftime. Enjoy Norm MacDonald.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a Monday night football game! Sick game! Points are flying back and forth! Boy did DeSean Jackson lay an egg on the one yard line! I can't wait to go up for the game in Philadelphia! Got my tickets off that face value site eSellOut (here is a link: http://www.esellout.com/ResultsGeneral.aspx?kwds=Philadelphia+Eagles )...This game goes to show you that while the Giants may have won last years Super Bowl...The Eagles and Cowboys are the class of the NFC East in 2008!

-Marty

Anonymous said...

Was that a real person leaving that comment? For some reason it reminds me of the exiled Prince from Sudan who e-mails me and asks me to send him money so he can bring his royal family out of captivity.

charles said...

2019 gibbas 4 lyfe

tdenevi said...

zeppelin explosion: isn't that how Southland Tales ended?

Also, I've hung out with like three people who've smoked weed with Carrot Top. And I saw that movie. It involved surfing. Sigh.

Eagles?

Anonymous said...

24 hour party!? I am intrigued. Will Sinclair be fueling this event with jelly beans and drumsticks? If so, an appearance might be in order.

-Schib