Monday, July 21, 2008

Screw Dark Knight, I'm going to go see Space Chimps


That's right, you heard me. It's monkeys ... in space! Pretty much the greatest idea for a movie ever. At least until the premiere of Beverly Hills Chihuahua. I mean, how can something called 'Space Chimps' possibly be bad? The review I just read that called it 'not unwatchable' agrees.

OK that's a lie. Not the part about the monkey's in space, that part was true. No this whole post was founded on a lie because I already saw Dark Knight. It's only the best comic book movie ever. Is suicide-inducing a good phrase? How about drug-overdose causing? Too soon.

I'm like a dog chasing a car. I would have no idea what to do if I catch one. You're all schemers.

1 comments:

tdenevi said...

Scheming like a fox.

Man that movie was off the hook.