Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ah So

I would be remiss not to mention the Phils inspired comeback against the hated Metropolitans last night at Shea. So Taguchi got possibly his first hit of the season to drive in the tying run(s).

I don't really have much to add, because I was busy eating tacos at the time. So instead of any real "commentary" or "insight" here's a video of Jimmy Rollins and Ryan Howard remixing "Take me out the ballgame" for some reason. Mr. Met is a kid toucher.


video via deadspin

2 comments:

tdenevi said...

White people are so lame.

Anonymous said...

Have you heard some stuff by the band One Day as a Lion. It's the lead singer from rage against the machine and the drummer from Mars Volta. Some other people play guitar. I heard a couple songs. Sounds good. I think you would like it.

-Dan