Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Stupid money

Got nothing today ... been devoting all my mental capacity to trying to determine a way to 'acquire' an XBox 360 and GTA IV, possibly by putting some sort of plea for paypal donations on this here goats. In the meanwhile, here's a couple links that you might find interesting. Or not, I really don't give a shit (unless you pay me).

Here's an article about the cognitive surplus filled by television and how we're just starting to realize that free time doesn't have to be killed. This concept of 'being productive' intrigues me. I like the idea that making up bullshit stories about penguins is better than watching VH1. Maybe inane, but not passive.

Speaking of whimsy, we've got this little guy. Also, this is amusing. It's almost enough to make me want to write a post.

Previously I mentioned how web quizzes can be of use. But some are too lazy to take quizzes/wait for flash to load/find the skip intro button. So here's something that you just have to look at (also more realistic/depressing than fighting 5-year-olds) -- the Earth Clock. Or along the same lines: Breathing earth.

I blame the American Empire.

1 comments:

grant said...

splurge and get a ps3. gta4 is pretty sweet, but i've only had time to play it for about 1.5hrs. got school and shit...plus i gotta share it with my two brothers. just like when we were kids...and just like before, big bro thinks he can set the ground rules. he's lucky i'm an apathetic pothead.