Friday, April 04, 2008

Great Success!



Here's some crap I found while looking for the owls.

April fools pranks are common on the intra-nets -- gmail had something with the ability to manipulate time (not as good as TISP) and there were numerous others that I don't care to list. In fact, some sites did their pranks on April 2 just to get the jump on unsuspecting nerds. For example, this one: Pregnant teens, heroin addicts cry foul over Times Online editorial comparing them to gamers.

Here's an interesting list about useful things to learn that aren't taught in schools. I use the 80/20 rule all the time. You see, it only appears that I'm lazy.

News you can use: Drinking coffee everyday protects your brain.

Forty years ago today, Martin Luther King was assassinated, what this article presupposes is, what if he wasn't? Way to get story ideas from adult swim shows that aired two years ago, ABCnews.

They really shouldn't make Dr. Seuss books into movies.

I've often wondered when Lil Jon would release a line of delicious wines on his own label? Well, my prayers have been answered.

That's all I got -- enjoy this ridiculous video of the Leningrad Cowboys & Red Army Choir performing "Sweet Home Alabama" for some reason.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Who posted this comment?

thope said...

I think its some sort of slavic bot.