Monday, December 24, 2007

My Xmas List


Being as I'm stuck at work today, I thought I'd put together some sort of fainting-goats wish list. If you want to hook me up with anything on this list -- send it to the goat, courtesy thope (I don't know what that means).

Ghostface Killa doll

XBox 360 w/ Halo 3 & Bioshock

Actual goat ( life-size plastic facsimile if my apartment complex doesn't allow farm animals)

Swiss Colony Beef Log

Sigur Ros' newest album

Phillies Season Tickets (got 'em!)

To get paid for this stupid blog

Planet Earth DVD Box Set

Taser

A boss who doesn't remind me of Michael Scott

Peace on Earth (why not?)

A parade down Broad Street

18-year-old girl

No more creeping fascism in U.S.

Consistent chronic connect nearby

Super-healing ability

Years supply of Johnny Walker Blue Label

Coffee maker

That's all I can come up with right now, if something occurs to me later I may add to this list.

1 comments:

E-roc said...

Haha that's awesome man... you can always come to me for all your 18-year-old and chronic needs. Gina has this one friend Jess who rolls the best blunts I've ever smoked. Coincidence? Nay,... providence.