Thursday, March 04, 2010

I posit this to you good sirs

So I have a bit of a problem. A conundrum that has vexed me for the past week and precluded output here. The gist is this: My boss of bosses at work is now following the twitter feed I made a while back. The one over there on the right (until I take it down). Which obviously has nothing to do with work, except that maybe it was made out of professional curiosity. How the fuck he determined it to be me anyway? Did he even look at the page, with its squid-blasty goodness? This remains unexplained and I sure as hell ain't asking.

Now, maybe you are wondering why the hell I would care if this authority figure (who is a creationist, apparently, and doesn't believe in dinosaurs we joke) follows my twatting or whatever the cool thing to call it is. To that I say: Shut the fuck up you neophyte bastard. In case you hadn't noticed, I tend to use this blog, which has mercifully remained anonymous, and later the twitter for "creative content" that wouldn't fly at a community newspaper. For pop-culture comparison, it's like when Relationship George and Independent George are forced together.

So I've been mulling my options, none of which are post things on there while drunk, my previous secret to future success. No, the options are thus; a: block this man, possibly forcing a some sort of reckoning, b: deletion, c: abandonment. I put it to you, literate reader -- what is the best option? If you put the solution well it may be referred to at an upcoming "content conference" that I will be attending in 2 weeks as some sort of corporate stooge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand. Does his access to the Twitter mean that he's also accessed the most precious of all: your horned repository of goodness that is this blog?

And doesn't twitter kinda suck?

Gore him with your goat horn, goats!

Also, more posts on Lost?

Drinking and driving means dead Samurai children. I don't know how many times I have to keep repeating that until people finally listen.

thope said...

Yeah, that's just the kind of nonsense logic I anticipated/needed/will put into practice. Although "goring him with my goat horn" may be a step to far. We'll see.

Unknown said...

I think you know what you need to do. Axe to the chest!!

Seriously, more Lost posts.