Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Do you realize??



Today I learned this is the official rock song of the state of Oklahoma, which was confusing until I realized Flaming Lips are from there. I also realized that I'd like to see them in concert, The Flaming Lips. They are playing Fourth of July in AC, anyone interested? Shit you could just gamble the whole time if you wanted.

A Lost post is lurking, and also sprawling and nonsensical (can you do any less?). And I need to get some art for it. So it would have been up today but for those issues. Also, I had to build a blog for work called "A Day in the Life of a Sexologist" and that took up a good part of the day, what with the coordinating with the sexologist and whatnot. She majored in sexology. It's definitely not a made up term I once saw used in the Weekly World News. Blogtown!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going to see the Flaming Lips sounds like a good idea. Do you know when tickets go on sale? House of Blues only list on sale tickets up to 4/24. Would you try to get a hotel room for the night in AC or just bus it back to WC after the concert? If I end up going I think I would try to get a hotel room for the night.

-Dan

thope said...

Yeah, no clue on when tickets go on sale. I think a hotel room is a good idea, assuming its next to some crazy fucks with a hookah on the balcony, ie cheap as hell.