Friday, August 14, 2009

Favre > Vick

I haven't posted here in a really long time, which is probably fine as thope's more entertaining anyway. Lack of time derailed my own attempt to maintain a blog, however I am now free of the shackles of medical school clinical rotations for 10 months. I've got 6 weeks of studying for step 2 of the boards and then I'm moving to Kampala, Uganda (Oct. 1st). Some time will be spent in Amsterdam as well. I imagine I'll see some interesting things, so I'll keep people updated periodically through the goats. But I'll have another blog for the boring stuff. Gotta keep the family happy...

So for my return, a video...

From the makers of Napolean Dynamite, although this looks much better in my opinion.

1 comments:

thope said...

Holy shit a post by someone other than me.