Thursday, April 16, 2009

Danger


A brief linky consideration while watching something called Werder Bremen vs. Udinese Calcio. The UEFA Cup is neither relevant nor exciting (for soccer). Where is the marking indeed, announcer whose accent I can't place. Argentinean?

Anyway. Watch out for card skimmers at the ATM.

I'm not sure if I've ever linked to Hey Okay before, but its my go to place for some random visuals, on occasion. Also good is Eat Sleep Draw. Both should probably be in the sidebar, but I'm too lazy and forgetful. It's a deadly combination.

Hey look, Bush torture memos. Somebody read them and tell me what they say, cause I sure as hell ain't reading some grainy-ass PDFs on HuffPo. If there is one thing Ariana Huffington knows, its that the kids love them their PDFs.

Here's a pretty awesome Inside Edition piece on Nintendo from 1988. Make your Bill O'Reilly joke of choice below. PLAY IT LIVE!


That's it, don't get eaten by a giant prehistoric sea monster.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could you miss this major breaking news story from yesterday?

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=7348277

Life imitating art??????

thope said...

Considered it, but that plane was flying from Australia, in the movie it was flying from Hawaii. Truly a difference to big to ignore.

Anonymous said...

is that pedobear?