Monday, May 12, 2008

This is necessary


Came across this video, apparently these are what you might call 'gutta turtles' whatever the fuck that means. I think it may have something to do with that awful 'Fireman' song. In possibly related news, the other day I heard that 'Rockstar' song by Nickelback for the first time and thought it was a great piece of satire. Further research is needed.

Quoth urban dictionary "Gutta: Str8^ gangsta. Too gangsta for most gangstas to handle." Yes indeed those turtles be gutta. Fucking Christ. I think I just had a stroke.

Lil' Wayne ... turtle's downfall ... crumbling infrastructure ... beverly hills chihuahua ... morons ... dancing bears ... precious bodily fluids.

4 comments:

tdenevi said...

As an ardent supporter of the Koopas, I'm appalled and intrigued by the thuggishness of these turtles.

Also: The Second Coming is nigh.

TD

Anonymous said...

You just heard that Nickelback song?
I think that came out a year ago.

thope said...

Should one be seeking out and listening to Nickleback songs? Seems unhealthy.

grant said...

it's quite sad and pathetic that my older brother, his fiancee, and her daughter are huge nickleback fans. i think they've been to like 3 concerts. complete fucking garbage.