Friday, May 02, 2008

Just sleeping on some melons



Here's a couple things to tide you over until you figure out what stupid shit to spend your tax rebate on.

I've decided all the coverage of the Olympic torch drama is pretty meaningless. It hasn't stopped China from doing shit like saying protesters on Everest will be shot. Meanwhile we are all kind of whistling and twiddling our thumbs while those fucks keep on building their ridiculous infrastructure.

Here's a list of 188 philosophers. You know its comprehensive because it has Zeno of Elea AND Zeno of Kition. See what I did there? It's like I know what I'm talking about.

Did you hear about this "Hannah Montana" fiasco? Apparently it has been in the news. How old is 15? Old enough to have that 'just been fucked' look in a magazine spread? I blame Annie Liebovitz.

In teaching your kids about drugs news, we have this book called It's just a plant. Just fantastic.

This week for a video, I really wanted to put this up, but I feel like that meme is dying already. Instead here's the 'official video' for that new Nine Inch Nails song.



Let's see, what else ... uh, Freegans? Probably not.

That's all I got. Look for me at the Phils-Giants game, I'll be the drunk guy.

1 comments:

Andrew said...

Ta-co Tues-day! *clap* *clap* *clap-clap-clap*
Ta-co Tues-day! *clap* *clap* *clap-clap-clap*