Friday, May 16, 2008

Report: Killer Used Twine


We've crossed some sort of tipping point here, the number 1 referrer is a GIS for the smoking crab that got linked a while back.

And here's some stuff to entertain the literally dozens of people who come here each week from google searches for 'fainting goats videos' or 'buy fainting goats' and instead find terrible non sequiturs and inside jokes.

A blog about ways people are spending their stimulus checks. Kind of entertaining. With all apologies to the guy who spent it on a 'reliable pistol' my favorite after looking for 5 minutes is this one.

This guy is my hero.

It's a constant conundrum that no one cares about as to whether I'm a part of Generation X or a Millennial. They say that 1981 is the dividing year. I need to know what side I'm on.

Here's a preview of a little search plugin for your browser that lets you look at all the search engines at the same time. I like it cause I can find and post copyrighted images 36 percent faster. Elsewhere in computer stuff, you can download a free PDF guide to photoshop until June 13.

Let's see a video here -- new one from Flight of the Conchords. Ladies do love roller skates.


Hrm, how bout some lists? The 18 most insane journeys is pretty interesting. Kind of. Here's a list of 100 books men should read. Don't worry, Blood Meridian is on page 2.

And finally, fat people are cause of all the world's problems.

That's it, I'm going to go remove your ability to post anonymous comments. Enjoy your weekend.

0 comments: