Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Yeah, thats good

Congrats everybody, we are well on our way to setting the record for most contributors who never contribute to a blog. But don't worry, I don't have anything better to do. Except drink, but I can do that and this at the same time.




"Ohh baby, you are so talented. And they are so DUMB"







Anyway, steroid-fueled reader Dan, probably the only regular visitor who doesn't have posting priviledges, linked to video in the comments about the new microsoft tabletop computer thingy. I was going to post it up here, but then realized I was bored less than a minute in and this isn't Gizmodo. Although if I ever do get one of these surface doo-dads (not likely on a journalist salary) I would be all like "There hasn't been a murder in six years. The system, it is perfect" or "Everybody runs, Fletch. Everybody runs"



But anyway, my point?
This video of course. Because I enjoy the mocking of things I can't afford.

0 comments: