Thursday, June 28, 2007

The tail.. errr... tale of two Tysons

Welly-welly-well! After almost a year of loyalty to Fainting Goats, I've been granted posting access so I, too, can share my thoughts and opinions on various topics, or, simply get real wasted and put down the first thing that comes to mind and then erase it the next day when I regain composure. Like that time THope and I ran into sideburns at Kildare's in the Dub-C...

Alright, I digress. I didn't know what to talk about to pop my posting cherry. I still have no idea what I want to talk about, I just want to lose my blogging virginity and get it over with. Kind of like the girl in junior high who would date an older guy just so he would take advantage of her and she could be the first in her group of friends to get laid. Then she gets knocked up in 8th grade and has to leave 5th period early to get an ultrasound. Pretty sure that girl went no where in life, which is probably the fate of my blogging career.

Any who, here's a video compilation of Iron Mike Tyson, most of which from before he gave that girl VD, set to the tune of "Final Countdown" by Europe.



And for something completely different, here's an English Bulldog, named Tyson, skateboarding.



Well, that's all I have at the moment. Expect more gems like this in the future.

3 comments:

thope said...

Nice to have you aboard, kid

even if I did post that skateboarding dog video back in November

Andrew said...

Well, a day late and a dollar short.

thope said...

no worries, the tyson final countdown combo is phenomenal