Sunday, June 17, 2007

Nevermind me

YOU GOT THE TOUCH!


A quick note: Sorry to both of you who saw that post I put up early this morning drunk as all hell. I thought I had learned that the craziness that goes through my drunken head at 2am shouldn't be broadcast in any medium -- but then again, alcohol lowers inhibitions.
Anyway, the offending post that prompted a comment of only "dude" from TMoney has been removed from the halls of the Interwebs forever.

But if you are upset that you missed out, the old "Stuck in the middle with you" post is still available. Decipher that one, bitches!

4 comments:

tdenevi said...

Glad johnny cash has returned to his corner in hell.

Does that purple decepticon seem strangely Northwestern-esque to you?

Hope you're numerous and belligerent, you baller.
T

Anonymous said...

Boo-urns for taking down drunken posts. Isn't that the purpose of this blog?

Anonymous said...

So if I submit a gmail address, can I still become a guest blogger?

thope said...

andy- yes