Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm a soldier

Since I haven't updated in a while I'm gonna throw some crap up here and see if it sticks.


Don't underestimate banana's role in the war on terror. In other words -- THE WAR ON TERROR IS TOTALLY BANANAS! That "my hands are bananas" video I posted a couple months back probably got me on the FBI's watch list. jerks.








FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO!











Uhhhh... apparently I am now the computer guy in the newsroom, which kind of sucks, but it does give me reason to be even more surly than normal. YOUR WELCOME!
Seriously though. Today I had to present the new computer system to some random suit named Nilay Pradesh (probably not his real name).






MALA-HALA-MALA MAHA-AHMALA.


what? no dirty work?



And since that probably doesn't make any sense I should probably wrap this up and stew over some sort of epic Shane Victorino vs. David Akers confrontation. PEACE