Wednesday, March 28, 2007

CNN -- how far you've fallen

It was just a few posts ago that I lauded a movie based on the actions of members of the original all-news network.
But I neglected to say that CNN has been on a steady decline since the days of Robert Weiner, et al.
Now its barely one rung above Fox News.
For your consideration -- this story featured on the cnn.com homepage.

In case you are thick or hung-over, the gist of what CNN is saying is that the solution in Iraq is AMERICAN FUCKING IDOL.

2 comments:

tdenevi said...

I love it when you get back on the wagon. Hope all is well, you baller. Fuck your fantasy baseball league, btw. I only play in leagues that allow me to fill Barry Bonds at every position. Especially pitcher.

On a completely unrelated note, Ugueth Urbina is going to be sodomized in prison. That'll teach you how to throw a slider. And not light your farmhands on fire.

T

thope said...

Can barry bonds throw a gyroball?

also Ugueth Urbina jokes are always related. It reminds me of a friend of mine who made a homemade machete. true story