Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bite the hand that feeds

I just don't get it.
Viacom sues YouTube. Viacom owns CBS. CBS owns March Madness. There is a March Madness highlight reel featured on the front page of YouTube. Color me baffled.

edit: no embedding? you are a wily one viacom. Here's the link. Or you can just click on it. I am also somehow powered by Pontiac.

"ATL baby, final four thats how we do"

Thanks guy.

In other news, Colbert had possibly the greatest editable interview in the history of television tonight. Colbertnation.com immediately went down. I look forward to seeing what some enterprising loser who lives in their mom's basement internet user can do with it.

And here's another random video for your amusement -- its a monkey hosting a japanese talk show. You heard me.


0 comments: