Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's a trick, get an axe


"Axe to the chest! Axe to the chest! Axe to the chest! Axe to the chest! Yeahwooooooooo!"
-yours truly


I don't know if its ever come up before, but I am shamelessly pro axe in media. Axe Cop for example. So when feral Claire started sharpening one on "Lost" last night, it was so exciting I started yelling loud enough for my landlord/neighbor to hear. It's OK though cause I got him drugs one time. Also: A giant goat(?) skull in a baby carriage is a normal thing to have, if you are fucking crazy and your friend is a giant evil pillar of smoke. That was a dark scene, and one that intrigues me. Are there any other main guys still at the temple? Methinks some smoky/axe mayhem may be afoot.

Skullfur baby!

Later due to drunken fumbling of my remote while fast forwarding through the commercials, I thought that Jack and Hurley went into a magical lighthouse, where they found a piano recital. But that would be too Lynchian of a scene, even for this show. Lost isn't Muhlholland Dr. even if it does make about the same amount of sense. So there was some number mumbo-jumbo so Jack goes all "My childhood home? Greagh, stupid island! I smash mirrors now!" and then stares out to sea/reflects on what he has learned/meditates on his unborn teenaged child. Spoiler alert.

Lingering questions:
What's the body count going to be next week?
Screencaps from Hulu Y/N?
Perhaps a Dingo took Claire's baby?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sayid and Miles are still at the Temple. It was definitely a put things in place for a big episode next time kind of episode. What with the whole everyone at the Temple is going to die line. My guess is Miles will be killed off when they get there. Goat skull baby was awesomely creepy. Obviously a dingo took her real baby.

/I am lame

Anonymous said...

Best post ever? Oh Goats, to see you seeing a version of you, in foxfur, made by Claire. Priceless!